Lillian - final

Really well done… Can’t grasp how you get the hair that well done… :slight_smile: Good job…

Great stuff! wonderful character

Excellent character modelling

Really well done… Can’t grasp how you get the hair that well done… :slight_smile: Good job…

i’m in agreement with cet77

I can’t can’t EEEEEEven begin to understand how you got the hair to do that…

If I was crazee enough to take a guess I would speculate… Volume shader…

but I don’t know how to do that with a Volume shader either so… I’m still in the dark…

Great great great work…

Hunith, Lucas15, Kostex, Cet77, Guss, Pwet, Norvmam, thanks for the nice comments.
About the hair, after a bunch of attempt I came out with the combination of light, material and particle hair settings attached.
It is based on an old shader that I made in Blender 2.4x.
The file is small but when rendered it takes a huge amount of ram… and can freeze the computer so badly that the only solution is a brutal reboot. A workaround is lowering the amount of hair children, but however I take no responsibility for molten computers, use at your own risk etcetera etcetera :stuck_out_tongue:
hair.blend.zip (1.32 MB)

Good work!

Stellar job

however I take no responsibility for molten computers, use at your own risk etcetera etcetera :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL!.. yah it crashed on my computer…

no biggiee… got alot of stuff there in your file I can pull apart to figure out how to do this… maybe… :confused:

Keep coming back to this. Really great work.

Adorei seu trabalho TiZeta.

Sara Lins from Trading Futebol

wow, nice.!!!

Not much else to say other than Stunning! :smiley:

Love it, 5 stars