Linking legs to the ground.

I’m making Armature right now but I have one problem. When I move Main Bone - everything moves. I was trying to create dependence - when you are moving main Bone - spiders’ legs stay on the ground.
How can I do so?
---------P.S.:
1st screenshot - main Bone
2nd - these bones should be on their places when I move Main Bone
.blend - preview of the scene

Attachments

bobo06.blend (158 KB)

The method I usually use is to make IK chains of the legs, targeted to controller bones in the same Armature, then use a Copy Location constraint on each controller bone with an Empty as its target. End of chain then moves only when the Empty is moved.

Few min. ago tried to use Constraints…
IK - works great, If I move main Bone not too far away(default position changes) -F
Stretch To - also almost what I need, but bone is changing its length.
Is there any way to merge/join these two constraints? =)

chipmasque, it works!
but how can I completely link leg to the ground&
because if I move main bone too far away - leg bone follows in the same direction)

P.S. now it’s much better

Yay, chipmasque, thank you…
somehow I was able to link leg…it’s ok. but there is one more miserable thing. If I move main Bone too far away - leg simply follows that direction.
there should be the way to completely link bone to the ground.

P.S. but even without this, armature works great)

chipmasque, it works!
but how can I completely link leg to the ground&
because if I move main bone too far away - leg bone follows in the same direction)

P.S. now it’s much better

The IK chain has limits unless a major amount of Stretch is enabled, so that if the chain is hyper-extended the bones will start moving away from the targets. If the motion of your main armature starts to stress the IK chains like that, it’s usually an indication that it’s time to move the “feet”!