Linux on a cd?

Dear OTO.

lol wut
Where do you get that I use Windows at all? I have pretty much stopped using that OS because, well, I hate it. Too dull and simplistic, without ability to mod and such. The only reason its still eating hardrive space in my computer is because my brother likes to play some games; if it wasn’t for that I wouldn’t have it installed.

Still, I have to ask… Would it matter if I was a Windows user? Would my vision of computers be suddenly clouded if I used Windows? Would I become a capitalist pig just for using it?

Like I said in a post before, I have used Debian; already seen and read that. And? Does it change the OS being still pretty much the same as every other Linux kernel based OS?

Good day, sir.

ALSO, male chikkins.

Ok Alekiel, I’ll say it!
All the Linux distributions are the same piece of junk!!! :slight_smile:

I… never said that? I said that all Linux distros pretty much the same, I never, NEVER, said they were crap. I was just pointing out how it was pointless to compare something with itself; just because you have 2 LCD Sony TVs of the kind and size, with a different distributor and discover over the time that one has a flat screen (oval radius of 0) and the other has an screen with a oval radius of 0.000001 (For people who don’t get that: it’s basically the same and the normal human eye will never see it), it doesn’t make the TVs different pieces.