∆**List of Games In Production**∆ !!!VOTE NOW!!!

Games that are in production and hopfully will become full finished games :smiley: :-
witch one are you waiting for
Release Date = ##/##/##

Post your game and a link to it to update the list

Peter is working on a sequel to “Hell Station”. You should add that as an option.

Link: http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?t=31620

dam i cant edit the poll :frowning:

You have to be in advanced mode naturally.

Although you will probably have to remake the entire poll.

i cant re make the poll or edit :frowning:

remember its a multichoice poll :smiley: you can select more than 1 if you choose to.

Im working on a mock of the halo series.

http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?t=62217

oh yea i seen that too forgot ti srry :frowning: ill add it

so what do ya all think of the thread???

I have to be honest, it doesn’t look good.

I mean whats the point of a poll if you don’t have some of the most popular projects up for a vote (“Hell Station is just one example”).

Adding all the projects you forgot (or didnt know about) to the list now is quite pointless, since they are not in the vote options, which is what the whole thread is pretty much about.

You need to find a way to modify the poll options. If there is nothing you can do by yourself PM an admin about it. They should know how to make it work.

what about my sims game?
http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?t=67148
i havnt updated the thread in a while but i’m still working on it

Herman and myself also have a game in production…:slight_smile:
http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?t=79382&highlight=ClubSilo

HellStation is very unlikely to ever get a next episode or something. and for the others, I don’t think its usefull to add dead games.

Jacco;

yea well i added a new idea to the list so if the games thread gets a red face then it will be removed as its not active anymore but if it comes back alive then it will be put back on.

How presumptuous.

1. Peter (unlike some other wannabees) is not the kind of guy who has to force feed every step of his progression to others. As a developer, he first makes his game and then does the talking. Saying that his project is not active is completely biased and overall unsubstanciated. (Also, lets not forget that “Hell Station” is pretty much the best blender game ever made, just of the merit of that acomplishment we should trust him when he says that “He is working on a sequel”

2. What falls in the category of “dead games” is not for you to decide, it’s for the entire community. Unfortunatelly the poll is stuck in f-ed up mode, so there is no way for the community to put up a valid vote, which makes this entire thread pointless and invalid.

And who will decide weather or not a project is active? You?

Sorry, but that’s not going to work out either. Unless you can modify the polls to include subsequent projects, all those little faces are nothing more but your opinion, and as such they will not represent the feelings of the community as a whole.

A suggestion:

Use this thread to get a complete (or as complete as it gets) list of all the relevant projects. Than make a new thread with the poll that includes all of them. I really don’t see any other way to make this count for something.

PS: Did you talk to the admins about the poll modification?

I wait for HellStation 2 :slight_smile:

Halo mock is still active. I’m just cought up in exams right now so updates are few.

Racing Game (No name yet)

Is definitely being worked on currently, so kill the FROWN. :wink:
The projects name is “CLUB_SILO_arcade racer”

will do :smiley:

ok i spoke with an admin and he fixed the poll so all the games in the list are now in there :smiley:

Social:

How presumptuous.

1. Peter (unlike some other wannabees) is not the kind of guy who has to force feed every step of his progression to others. As a developer, he first makes his game and then does the talking. Saying that his project is not active is completely biased and overall unsubstanciated. (Also, lets not forget that “Hell Station” is pretty much the best blender game ever made, just of the merit of that acomplishment we should trust him when he says that “He is working on a sequel”

:slight_smile: Thanks Social!

No it’s not dead.