List with meshes at scene

How can I see the list with all the meshes at scene?
For example, if I want to select a sphere that is much near of other objects, is really hard to select. So in a kind of list will be easy for it.

If I understand the question . Are you looking for the outliner in your window selection ? You can select objects from there. click n key and rename your objects there OB

you can also Alt-Right Click near the objects in the 3D view, and a list will pop up listing the objects in that vicinity. I’ve found this to speed up the work flow a lot when dealing with crowded/many objects.

If I understand the question . Are you looking for the outliner in your window selection ? You can select objects from there. click n key and rename your objects there OB
Yes, this are the kind of list with a dinamic way to choose the object Kazinger?

you can also Alt-Right Click near the objects in the 3D view, and a list will pop up listing the objects in that vicinity. I’ve found this to speed up the work flow a lot when dealing with crowded/many objects.
wysiwyg I do not undertand this way, it is in edit mode or object mode to use?

its ok! I used the the way with the outliner list, by this keys shift + F4. Theres a list with all meshes.
You can select and like a list. thanks all for the help