Little cheetah warrior

Thumbnail

here is my cute warrior, i created for the cgboost challange. The baseshape of the cheetah was created in zbrush, everything else was made and finished in blender!

“This is Tin. He has been training all his life, to master the arts of bush craft and weapons of his choice. Now he is on his ritual quest to become a full-fledged member of his tribe’s warriors. He has to survive 21 days in the viscous environment of the jungle, relying just on himself."

50 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

THX Bart!!

1 Like

This is cute! I saw the other entries for that challenge and this was probably my favorite. Well done!

1 Like

thank you very much ;)!

You’re #featured!

1 Like

Wow super sweet scene! Looks like a viewport killer, so many vertices :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s some awesome furry critter as good or even better than pixar, well done!

2 Likes

This looks amazing! How did you texture the fur on the little guy?

Actually the scene isn’t that heavy. Only because of the grass it seams that heavy, but the grass and moss are made with grasswald. Anyway, im happy you like it.

1 Like

Thx polynut, thats very kind of you, but i think for a real pixal look there would still be a lot of work necessary to get at least close to it :wink: . This was an enty for the cgboost challange (‘cute warrier’) and i kind of, ran out of time. I want to fix some issues with his expression (especially the ears) and hair. As soon as i fix these i will upload an update on this, but currently i am quite busi and havn’t got the chance to take care about it.

hi Tom. Thank you very much! The texturing of the fur is quite easy as you just have to feed the Hairshader with the imagetexture of the bodytexture. (the sourceobject (hair-emitter), of course has to have uvs!)

1 Like

If cute could kill, it would look something like this little guy, well done!

1 Like

Wow imagine if you took the time to polish it! We have amazingly talented people here! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Okay cool! Thanks for the feedback about the scene