Live LSCM!

wow that live unwrapping is amazing. it is like the relax function, just offers more controll about the result. awesome work!

I use ffpmegX, takes some setting up but is an easy drop and click encoding process

I think I saw a link here some time ago, about setting up for grabbing cvs builds for windows but I forget where and I have been searching Elysiun for it for a few days now. I dig how easy cvs are in Eclipse(Though, I suck at programming) I may have to wait for 2.40 to get it( I have not progressed to unwrapping yet anyways)

I almost want to cry. I could never even figure out what to do with the pinning function before.

Is there an OSX build of this yet?

-Trev

Anyone else getting a crash with yafray? I unzipped, run it and only change the renderer to yafray and get the dialog that there’s been a problem with blender.exe and it has to be shutdown. The xml-exporting does work, though.

But I have to agree, the live LCSM does look very nice.

Sorry everyone for the aimless questions. I found where to get the testing builds, almost every question I ever had about Blender is answered here at Elysiun… I should have known this and I will search carefully next time before I post questions like that.

[edit]http://www.graphicall.org [/edit] is one place you can find builds