]lneesha Falisis

Here is another one of my characters for the film I’m hoping to make. The elven rouge Ilhneesha Falisis. I’ve been trying to find a way to implement the different layers of skin into my characters but it’s difficult. There is a user that made a free skin shader with the different dermal layers plus separate reflection layers but unfortunately I can’t seem to put it together with my Manuel Bastioni labs characters and since he is shutting down the lab it’s going to take me forever to get the look I want based on my finances. Anyway please leave honest feedback good or bad. I’m willing to explain artistic choices I’ve made & those suggested to me. Thx.

1 Like

Is her shirt/outfit supposed to be skintight? I ask because clothing does not “attach” themselves to the breasts, with the exception of skintight clothing
And also, are you going to change the material of her shirt? Because it looks unusual in comparison to her as a whole.
I do like her appearance though.

1 Like

Yes her outfit is a skin tight dragon skinned armor. This was just the place holder while I figure out exactly how I want it to look. Thx for the interest.

You’re welcome, and good luck.

1 Like