[Free scene] Loft interior design

Full scene is now available for download. All assets are either free or I have done them myself, so help yourself.
Please leave a comment or contact me directly if you find any problems with the file.

[edit] I made a short video presenting the design and posted it on Youtube. It’s my first, so don’t expect much :stuck_out_tongue:
I was also thinking about making a real walkthrough in EVEE, but don’t have time to do so. If any of you would like to help me out then feel free to contact me directly.

[edit] Behind the scenes is now available on Blender Nation. I have linked there to some start files and materials that I used in this project.

My newest interior design. Enjoy!

design by Holi Home Wrocław - Interior Design Studio.

More images

137 Likes

It is so realistic! I love it!

Wow! Nice.
Cycles?

Beutiful. I like everything here. Bravo!

Wow! Thx for all the kind words. If you would like to check out the whole project with description then you can visit holihome.pl

Thx. Yes it’s Cycles 2.81 with heavy postprocessing in GIMP.

The lighting on this is so good. Stunning work.

Stunning lighting. Beautiful. What hardware are uyou using?

Cool piece of work, everything is coming out very fine, nice details…respect…

Thx! My hardware isn’t spectacular: RTX 2070 and 40 GB of ram with a I7 5820K processor. Rendering time was about 90 minutes per frame.

I also made a gif showing the functionality of the design. Hope you like it :slight_smile:

ezgif.com-optimize

6 Likes

If you don’t mind me asking, what’s all this for and would you be willing to update my avatar?

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

Looks beautiful and very realistic!

Thx! I know it’s a small thing but it means a lot to me.

Nice work! That top image is lovely. The .gif is a great idea, maybe if it had been denoised would have been even better.

Thx! GIF was made as a afterthought without any postprocessing and with very low samples. I was aiming at highly compressed look that’s why I left most of the noise. As Ian Hubert would say - “just make it blurry!”.
Also the render from this angle was the least realistic, so I wanted to guide the attention of the viewer to the animation with “compression artefacts”. You can check the whole article on my website.

Behind the scenes is now available on Blender Nation. I have linked there to some start files and materials that I used in this project.

1 Like

Full scene is now available for download.

5 Likes

ok this is absolutely stunning and mind blowing…just one small thing… consider switching off the light bulbs in the bedroom scene… as if u think abt it why would anyone have lights on during saylight… i understand creatuve freedom but just a small thought… mind blowing indeed !!!