Logic brick mouselook?

Has anyone ever accomplished this?

Nope, it is far too complicated, it is beyond any of the coders skill. Plus it will allow newbies to use the game engine without a year or so of python scripting experience.

Do a mouselook scrip search, there are some nice people out there that have donated some.

People have been asking for a set of mouse logic blocks ever since the start of the BGE. They replay is usually “we are open source, make your own and commit it”.

Recently they released the Unreal 3 developer kit. it has a logic brick like setup, including everything you need for the mouse, imagine your friends playing your game on an Xbox 360 or the ps3!.(yes I know the console’s dont have a mouse)

The A7 engine just went open too. Mouselook is defaulted on what ever is flagged as player 1,2,3,4.

It’s not possible because the logic bricks do not have a way of processing the mouse movement information. There are lots of scripts available, though, and they are easy to set up.

It has been done before. http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?t=173316
not very good, but it works.

I can do mouselook with python. I have it in my game I was just wondering if it was possible to do in logic bricks.