Logo for my new YouTube Channel

Hello blenderartists community!
I just recently started a new YouTube channel. Now, you may be shaking your head :no: and wondering why this concerns you…
Well, the reason this may concern you is because this channel will be using a TON of Blender. There will be special effects in almost every single video, and they will all be done using Blender.
So check it out guys! And you can subscribe to my channel to be notified when new videos are posted. There will be a new video every week.
Help Blender’s fame increase by supporting this channel :wink:

It’s called the zachrodgerschannel and can be found here:

This first video contains an animated logo for the channel. Let me know what you guys think!

Very cool Zach! Keep it up, you’ve got a great start.

Cool. That gave an idea to make one of my own. I guess It didnt take you that much time.

Looks good Zach!

Off Topic: About five months ago I decided I needed a YouTube to follow the progress of the program I’ve been working on. I got on YouTube and found the name BentFX was taken. Bummed me out bad. So I started thinking of other names. Couldn’t think of anything cool and started getting really aggravated that “MY” name was taken. So i went to the channel to see what this name robber was posting. They had registered the channel years ago and never posted anything. I started looking at the registered date and thinking about when I first came up with the BentFX name. Started trying old passwords. I was in on the third try. I had registered the channel in Jan, of 2007 and had absolutely no memory of it. I must’ve been drunk.

EDIT: I did check out your channel. Thought it showed promise. I went ahead and subscribed. Don’t let me down! :slight_smile:

@@BentFX :smiley:

3dementia: Thank you very much. I really appreciate the kind comment :slight_smile:

And thanks to everyone for all that you’ve said.

BentFX: I had a similar problem too! I wanted to use an old channel name, but wasn’t able to. So I had to create a new one, zachrodgerschannel. I was a little disappointed at first, but it’s grown on me now and I think I like it better :yes:
Thanks a lot for subscribing! I really appreciate the support. I’ll try not to let you down :wink: