Long Term, Skilled Animator and Rigger Needed for Short Film Series

Hi there Blenderers,

I’m currently on the look out to find a skilled blender animator with rigging experience to collaborate with my team on an upcoming project. This job would be ongoing over multiple connected projects in short succession. (eg, ~5 videos over an 8 month period) You would be working with myself and my team of artists, currently I’m the only animator but due to the demand of this project, my time will be dedicated mostly to environment design and project management. The project will be the pilot episode for a children’s cartoon series. The short will have about 5 or so main characters that will need animating, with a 4-5 minute runtime.

Time is money for this project so please, only efficient animators who are able to dedicate enough time to this project for 1-2 months at a time. Full time is not necessary but roughly 2-3 hours daily would be ideal. All characters will be custom designed but need to be rigged as well.

The Job description:

• Skilled character animator (animation of about 5 characters for 4-5 minutes)
  • Must have flexible time to dedicate to this project (ideally 2-3 hours a day)
  • Roughly a 1-2 month project but with successive episodes following (So looking for a long term animator)
  • Rigging Skills required (You will be rigging custom made characters. Humans and talking animals)

We are currently working on the short’s intro but will need an extra animator very soon.
I’m based in Australia on AEST, so it would be ideal (but not necessary) to work with someone who will be responsive in my time zone from 4pm to 9pm.

Apologies for all the criteria but this position is crucial to this project and we’d like to ensure we find the right person for the job.

To submit your expression of interests please provide your contact name, country of residence/time zone, your ANIMATION/RIGGING showreel and a brief description of projects you’ve worked on and your level of skill inside blender. Please also provide your hourly rate in $USD (To keep it universal)

Thank you very much for reading this mega listing and good luck.

3 Likes

Hello @Default_Cube_VFX,
Hope you are doing well!!
I am interested for the following position.
Sending you PM with all details, Please check.
Best Reegards
Carter W

1 Like

Thanks for your interest.

Hi,
I’m interested, but I have never used this site before and can’t figure out how to send a direct message, haha. Do you have an email address we can contact you on?

Thanks for your response.PM Sent to you with details please check.

Kind Regards
Carter W

Hi, welcome to Blender Artists! You can contact me at [email protected]

Thanks

Hi There,

I have messaged you regarding this project.
Please check it out.

Rocky Dash

Hi, @Carter1 do you have website or an email I can reach you on? I’d like to pitch a project if you have the capacity.

Hello @C_Pryce
Hope you are doing well!!
Please reach to me at my email : [email protected] so that we can continue our discussion over there.
Thanks and Regards
Carter W

Hi! My name is Pablo Ezequiel Padula and I am dedicated to the editing, animation and modeling of 2D and 3D videos.

Take a look at my portfolio

Regards!

Pablo Ezequiel Padula
Argentina
$25/h