Looking for 2D animators and character designers for short animations for children

Me and a group of colleagues are looking for 2D animators, character designers and sound designers for production of short animations. We are a budding startup in it’s initial stages looking for more members to join us. The story and the scripts for the short films are done and we are looking for people who would help us to bring our vision to life. We focus on teaching children the importance of mental health in a structured approach.

If you feel like you are someone who could help us volunteer your skills in our initiative don’t hesitate to contact us! At first the work will be unpaid however if you stick with us you will be a part of our founders team. You will get more information once you contact us.

Hi Alex!

I am a 2D animator with experience in frame-by-frame traditional methods as well as rigged character animation. I have previously volunteered with a small non-profit studio to create animated shorts for children about mental health awareness. It is a subject I’m passionate about and I think my skills could be an excellent match for your initiative!

You can find examples of my work on my website at mjpreston.wixsite.com/portfolio.

I look forward to learning more about your startup!