Hello everyone, we are currently looking for a talented 3d artist to work on our game, Mr Utility.
Mr Utility is an action-adventure game with elements of platforming and strategy. Our main sources of inspiration are Super Mario 64 and Zelda.
- Model and texture the game levels as well as various game props in a cartoonish style(see screens below)
- Create hand painted textures for the items mentioned above
- Work within constraints set by the technology (polycount limits, texture sizes, etc.)
- You must be over 18 years old
- You must be able to write and speak understandable English
- You must live in the GMT -4 - GMT +4 timezone
- You will get a share of the profit
- You will be credited in the game
- You will be able to use the assets you create for the game in your demo reel
- We will promote your work on social media and in the indie gamedev community
If you can help please contact us directly on Skype or send us an email with the following information(see end of post for contact info):
- Skype account, if you have one
- Links to your work
A couple of months ago we released a pre-alpha demo for the game. Bellow are some links to Youtube reviews.
If you want to try it, download it from our IndieDB page here.
Skype: geambaman or pierrejoshua