Hi - Im looking a game creation professional who can work for a London-based game studio. Working from a timezone not too diferent from GMT will of course benifit a 3D artist.
Pay Rate: £150PD
Engagement Method Offered: PAYE
Partners with a world leading global tech company in their search for a Marketing 3D Artist for an 18 month contract.
You’ll work closely with the Branding and licensing team to promote and build the franchise, with experience using unreal engine 4 to produce high quality work.
- Work with Art Director and Senior Artists to deliver marketing imagery from Unreal Engine 4
- Create a library of rendered characters and props
- Maintain AAA quality bar
- Deliver content on schedule and within technical specifications
- Managing stakeholder input
Essential Skill Set:
- knowledge of Unreal engine 4 and Blueprint System
- Strong character posing and scene composition skills
- Experience using 3D software e.g. Maya, Max, Blender
- Experience using Photoshop
- A strong artistic eye for detail, colour, value, tone, silhouette & lighting