Looking for a model commission, with rig

WARNING: FURRY FANDOM REQUEST. DONT BE A MEAN, CLOSEMINDED PERSON.

Looking for a paid commission for a dragon. I’m willing to spend at most $40 in total, with a deadline of 2 weeks. If your work costs more than $40, I would be willing to reduce the steps necessary. The only things the model needs (that i can’t provide) is sculpting and rigging. Shaders, textures and the like can be taken over by me, though I would be reluctant to do so. To apply for this commission, please state your price, means of contact (Discord is preferred) and at least one image showing your past work. I cannot pay through PayPal, but CashApp is fine, as well as getting you items equivalent to your price.

Thank you for considering this offer enough to read it fully.

Do you have any pictures to show the desired style of work?

Also, what will the model be used for? This info can help the artist create something that fits your needs.

I have no desired style or theme, I only wish for a non-threatening feel to the model.

Model will be used for general renders and content, as well as some time being used for social content platform VRChat. I only need the model and rig, as I am bad at making such things. The rest I am able to do.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.