Looking for a private tutor/teacher.

Hi blenderartists.

I’ve been a long time lurker of these forums and just decided to sign up. Blender is something I really would enjoy getting into, but I personally learn better 1 on 1 with someone. Video tutorials and such are great but I found in my previous history they aren’t that effective to me with learning.

What I would be interested in is greating game/anime styled characters, and rigging. My knowledge of Blender itself is extremely limited, but it’s something I would be interested into putting a lot of effort into. I really like CGI films and such and would love to make characters, props, and such.

I’m looking for someone to help me over remote skype, with screen share/control. And be willing to start me from the basics of something like character creation all the way up to rigging it. Keep in mind I’m extremely new to Blender/animation in general so you’d have to obviously be patient with me.

I would prefer someone who has a lot of experience in Blender, and would be willing to teach me!

If you’re interested PM me here and we can discuss something, whether you want to make it an annual thing every week, time frames, prices, and such. I’m willing to put a lot of dedication into it as this is something I really want to learn.

Also sorry if this is in the wrong section or something, I’m still new to these forums.

Thanks!

Welcome to the forums! Maybe I couldn’t offer the best training experience, but I would certainly help you a lot. Blender is really easy to learn, just you need to get on your feet. I’ll PM you.

Hi,

Have sent you a PM.

Thanks.

- andrew

Blender Training
www.blendertraining.com

Hi! I am very interested and always love a chance to teach passionate artists. Sent a PM :slight_smile:

Hey! Just sent you a pm.

Very interested, love teaching (taught 3d for 4 years to animation/vfx students).

And i dont bite :smiley:
Cheers
-Jono

I would be MOST happy to Help :smiley:

Oh, and I can’t do Skype :slight_smile: