Looking for a Rig Artist to setup our character....

I searched the forum and didn't see any topics specific to hiring  someone... so I hope this is a good spot to post this.  

I am an animator. I have recently learned that I totally suck at rigging. But I have a big deadline looming and am quickly realizing that if left up to me, this rig will never be finished.

So, that said, I’m looking for a rigging artist willing to rig our smartphone character. It’s a smartphone with mechanical arms. We are a small start-up in it’s early phases. Everything is copyrighted but you could use the rig for your portfolio.

I really need help. If there’s anyone out there willing to take this on - PLEASE email me today http://bafull.cgcookie.netdna-cdn.com/images/smilies/sago/smile.gif Thanks-J.

Uhm, for one, can I see the character? Rigs dont have to be super complicated, but depending on your character, it might have to be…

brainfart

lol, im just saying, it all depends on what he needs, if its a large job, maybe some more skill is needed, but Im pretty good at rigging (as i rigged sackboy and it has gotten some impressive results)
so maybe he only needs something that will allow him to get by :smiley:

If you showed us the character and gave us some requirements, I’m sure a bunch of us would love to take a stab at it.