Looking for a simple flag animation

At this page I have a flag animation done many years ago in another 3D tool:
http://www.fourthworld.com/

I’m overhauling the site and would like to update the flag with the sort of cartoon-like effect Blender seems to do well (heavy border, simpler rendering, etc.).

I’ve tried my hand at Blender, and the tricky part for me has been creating a smooth loop in which the start and end join nicely when continuously animating as the one in the link above does.

While I find Blender fascinating I have to admit that my schedule doesn’t permit me the time to learn it well enough to do this myself right now. I look forward to learning Blender more in the coming months, but for now I just need to get this anim in place and move the rest of the site redesign forward.

If any of you would be interesting in a project this small, I’d be happy to pay a reasonable fee for your effort (PayPal would be simplest for me, but I could send a check if preferred).

Of course I’ll provide the 2D art for the flag image to be mapped onto the model, and would need to have the deliverable Blender file mapped and animated, ready for rendering here (I may adjust the size so I plan to do the GIF rendering myself).

Please send your proposal to ambassador [at] fourthworld [dot] com. The site has a PageRank of 4, so feel free to consider a lower price in exchange for a promotional link back to your site if you like.

Thanks in advance for your help on this. Your work will not only help my immediate goal of revamping my site, but will also help me learn more about using Blender well, so it’ll be much appreciated.

I look forward to hearing from you.

I’ve already found what looks like a great contractor. Marking this close. Thanks, Blender community!