Looking for a skilled 3D character designer

Hi all,

I’m a Blender artist looking for someone to help me by creating a 3D character for an upcoming short that I’m making. The short’s style could be best described as a ‘Pixar’ style where characters have a cartoon twist but have realistic material properties, lighting, etc. I have attached a picture of what I’m looking for roughly, however this is not my image and I’d like a 3D character not 2D. For a better idea on style, a good reference would be How to Train Your Dragon’s Hiccup character (latest movie quality) I’m looking for an artist to go from the designing stage to rigging. I work in Blender and all but this character stuff is foreign to me so please attach your portfolio (of relevant work please), how long it would take and what sort of pricing I would be looking at. Cheers! I look forward to working with one of you soon.

P.S. This job would be in the next coming weeks, not immediate.

Cheers again.

1 Like

Hello,

I hope all is well. I would absolutely love to model this character! I have experience creating Disney/Pixar stylized characters. I have also sent you a PM.

Here is a link to my portfolio: https://www.artstation.com/alexkane

Thank you very much and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Best Regards,
-Alex K.

1 Like

Hi! I sent you PM

Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.