Looking for an experienced Verge3D consultant

Hello, all!

Here is a new consulting jobs proposal appeared on Soft8Soft forums. If you’re interested please reply in this topic.

I am looking to hire someone to teach me more about Verge3D. I would like to pay someone hourly to take calls with me via discord or some screencasting platform to basically answer my questions and show me some specific functionalities of Verge3D. I live in the US so as long as you speak decent English that is good enough for me. I know many of you live on the other side of the world but I am happy to take calls when it is more convenient for you. I would like someone who has a few hours of time here and there to clear up my questions as I try to learn as much as possible on my own, but often times I can’t find resources for my specific questions.

Specifically, I am looking for someone who knows Blender and how to get web pages to interact with embedded Verge3D projects. The best example of what I would like to learn more about is the Recliner example. I want to learn more about e-commerce integration.

Thank you for any responses!

1 Like

Sent a PM. I’m interested. Check your inbox. Thanks.