Looking for animator with ability to describe a new type of Audio Technology

Hi folks -

I work for a company that has developed a new type of technology that is changing how users listen to music. We’ve already had two large headphone brands announce their headphone with our technology and we will soon have more announcements. We have been highlighted in various media articles including Engadget, Forbes, VentureBeat, USA Today etc. We’re looking for a talented storyteller to help us develop a 30 sec to 1 min video describing how our technology works.

Let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

It is my opinion that people usually are very talented in a few styles of storytelling and certain stories are told best in certain styles. That beeing said, deciding a story is probably the best first step. Finding an artists who’s style matches the best medium for that story is another good step.

One major question that might arise is who is this “company”. I understand it might be it is to early and the company may want to stay anonymous.

Another question is: Is the technology software based or hardware based. Hardware animations are usually simple cutaways of the product. Software based technologies are usually more abstract.

Without more information, I’m not sure you can find someone that suits your needs.

Hello, I am very interested in this project and I can do a great job to tell a story through visually interesting animations and audio. If you would like to hire me, just send me a PM with your email and I will get started right away, by emailing you my works and my thoughts.

Cheers,

Michael

Hi, I am interested, here is my portfolio - http://www.youtube.com/user/karan81s/videos?view=0&flow=gridz

I’m curious about the new technology.
Email me if you feel compelled to talk about it.
[email protected]