Looking for artists - creating a scene with EEVEE Production Suite

Hi,

I am looking for artists who can create a scene with the EEVEE Production Suite. I can provide the EEVEE Production Suite, credits on promotional ads and product page, posts on social media.

What I ask:

• You know how to create a scene (KITBASH, 3rd party models, etc.) with a good lighting setup (EEVEE, with the tools provided).
  • You have a feeling for color combinations or set moods with light and colors/materials.
  • Preferably, you have a good portfolio on Artstation or elsewhere online.
  • You don’t need to model. It can be kitbash, 3rd party models, etc. So it’s more about creating a good-looking scene (light setup, camera settings, etc.) that is pleasing to the eye.
  • Your online presence shows that you are working with Blender (or similar) for 3 years or more.

Deadline:
I need to create more promotional material on 21th of August, and I would like to include your art.

How many artists I need:
I can use three artists.

How to contact me:
You can contact me here on the Blender Artists forum (message) or Twitter.

More Specific:
I can use art to promote the EEVEE Production Suite on Social Media or YouTube. It needs to show that you can create awesome scenes with the Suite. From coding to writing articles about addons, I am a generalist, but I lack that special talent to make good-looking visuals). The scene could be anything but mostly sci-fi would do.