Looking for Blender Artist/Animator

Hello my business partner and myself are currently in need of an experienced Blender Artist to assist in making weapons for a FPS video game that we are creating. We both are very new to Blender and are learning quick but we really need a true artist to assist in creating weapons. We are looking to pay per weapon and also pay for time spent doing animations. We have a general idea and shape of what we want these guns to look like and we need someone to come in and make it looks more professional. With that being said we are also looking for someone to become the lead designer for this new company. So whether you are looking to make some extra cash or want a part in something that is new and could lead to great things please reply in an email to [email protected]. We are both very professional and would expect the person replying to be also. So again if you are interested in getting paid to make weapons email the above address and we will talk about how much the job will pay and also to look at a portfolio of work that you have already made. We are eager to hear from you!

-Bird

I would be more than happy to help! I’ve been working in Blender for 6 months as of Yesterday! :smiley:

Please let me know! I’ll PM you! :smiley:

Hello there. Mail sent.

Greetings!
Working with Blender about 4-5 years, have big expirience with weapons modeling and texturing for games, specialy low-poly
Mail me [email protected]

I’ve sent an email with a link to my portfolio.