Looking for Blender tutor - hard surface - Solved, no longer looking, thanks

Hi all,

I’ve been playing with Blender off and on for years, and whilst I have a basic understanding of how to use Blender, I’m not really the type of person that can self teach. So I’m looking for a tutor.

Ideally I’m looking for someone with experience in hard surface modelling, geometry nodes, and creating game assets. Animation and texturing is another area, but that’s not as important for now.

In a nutshell, I’m looking for someone to help me better understand the workflow in creating game assets, and how best to approach modelling any given thing.

The right person must be fluent in English, and ideally be available in GMT.

I’m looking for someone to help me out for maybe a few hours a week, and also be available to help me if I’m working on something, and need help/advise.

Money wise, not sure, I was thinking around £30-50 an hour, depending on experience, but I’m happy to negotiate.

If you’re interested, please do get in touch, and if you have a portfolio of previous work, that would be great.

Thanks

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.