Looking for CPU farms for high resolution Fluid-Sims and Cycles-Animations

Hi, i am wondering what the rates would be for someone to help me with some “high resolution” baking of a fluid simulation?
I am not sure what the typical units would be to help you quote this. Also i am not completely sure how i should describe the scene or the complexity of the simulation. But if you have any questions I would be glad to provide some answers.

If you are capable of “cycles” rendering large animations or render farming these fluid simulations i would be interested!

Please specify if you are a business or not and please post or pm me your contact details.

Repeat business is also a possibility as this company does involve water/flow. And this is only an intro to a line of videos proposed.

Thanks!

Thanks Richard for the mentioning our site.

We can take care of such projects and have powerful CPU based servers (32 threads, 64GB RAM or more). One thing to note though is that the bake is handled on a single server, so that might take a while to be done.

We can also render large animations in a timely manner, as we can allocate many servers to your job.

Please test our farm and let me know if you need any help. Sending a ticket on the site would be the fastest way, though a PM here will be answered as well.

I personally recommend render.st, having used them. These guys really understand Blender users.

???(nike)? ??? ??? DRIFIT???,??? ??? ???,http://www.iptra.ir/speeches_data.php? ???,??? ??? ???,???1???,http://www.gidel.com/developments.htm???,??? 574? ???1,supra ???,000???500??? ???4,??? 2013,000??? ???: ???15??? ???"???" ???

Fox Renderfarm

According to lists from The Chronicle of Higher Education and The Chronicle of Philanthropy, Ross’ gift is the third biggest to a higher education facility in 2013. Earlier this year,http://iptra.ir/speeches_data.htm, it was announced that New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg would donate $350 million to Johns Hopkins University,nike blazer femme pas cher, and in July the A. Eugene Brockman Charitable Trust gave a $250 million donation to Centre College in Kentucky. To choose the best multivitamin,adidas jeremy scott chaussure, go with the popular brands. According to Consumer Reports,nike blazer soldes, the bestselling vitamins are usually effective and honest in their claims of providing the listed essential nutrients. Even generic or “store” brands deliver the daily values (DVs) stated in their nutrition facts,chaussures nike air max, as required by federal law. “I’m enormously proud,jeremy scott wings 2.0 american flag pas cher,” Schechter told HuffPost Entertainment earlier this year. "John Hawkes and Yasiin Bey are incredibly deep thinkers. They read the book. With Larry Ellison (ORCL) having spilled the beans about pending cloud partnership deals with rivals Microsoft (MSFT), Salesforce (CRM), and NetSuite (N) during Oracle’s FQ4 call,new balance 420 pas cher, Microsoft has sent out invites for a Monday event featuring top Oracle and Microsoft execs. Ellison’s remarks suggest said rivals are due to announce their cloud services will support Oracle’s new 12c database, whose multitenant support makes it bettersuited for public cloud services than predecessors. A Microsoft partnership is notable given the company’s SQL Server database is arguably 12c’s biggest rival,http://www.terrymorris.net/Morrisavatar.htm, and suggests Redmond doesn’t want to hamper Windows Azure demand by taking a Microsoftonly software approach. A poignant new short film offers a portrait of modernday teenagers that’s never been seen before. Told entirely from the perspective of one guy’s computer screen, “Noah” chronicles a breakup through the lens of Facebook,air max pas cher, Skype and Chatroulette. It’s an expertly crafted piece, shot with careful detail as the titular character splits with his girlfriend and must then recover using the digital realm. Career advice filter: I’m currently an experienced research assistant at a major research university (three years out of undergrad) who developed serious programming skills working on NLP projects doing parsing and information retrieval. My undergraduate degree is in Linguistics. I’m attempting a career transition into a more purely technical,nike air max tn, softwareoriented,jeremy scott wings 2.0 pas cher, possibly NLPflavored position. NBA stars make a lot of money and Chinese don’t. American stars have luxury cars, while our players ride the team bus for most of their careers. But when it comes to the Olympics,More Information To, we are all the same. Even though they never turn the steering wheel and a mother puts up and Japan today Toyota’s CEO Akio Toyoda. Again apologized for the third time in two weeks of as He revealed the corolla problems. And admitted the company had cut too many corners. ???: Servers are still human dry and faded on your skin Maine State Capitol Helmets And SafetyIf you ride a bike

For further evaluation at that time. Now is there ever a case where child’s hearing simply has not developed can a child’s hearing kick in later on,jordans pas cher. Correct in what you described an auditory neuropathy sometimes what can happen is vacant failed initial hearing tests but,pas cher air max. This image of Presley is one of more than 175 that will arrive at the Annenberg Space for Photography in Century City in June,isabel marant pas cher, when “Who Shot Rock Roll: A Photographic History,jeremy scott wings denim pas cher, 1955 to the Present” arrives in its West Coast premiere. The show, which originated at the Brooklyn Museum in 2009, features 100 photographers and some of the most vital and important images of the rock ‘n’ roll era including classic work by Diane Arbus, Jim Marshall,nike blazer femme pas cher, Annie Leibovitz,jeremy scott pas cher, Pennie Smith and Ryan McGinley. For a fourmonth run after showing in a number of art museums the last two years. People have taken a liking for contact lenses. Still, you have to scrutinize the consequences, positive aspects,nike air max femme, weaknesses, maintenance process and pricing structure. Your first step should be to get in touch with an eye care practitioner before deciding to use contact lenses. The benefit of a pullup station is the mobility it affords as opposed to a stationary pullup bar. The station can be moved to any location within the house or on a patio deck. In addition, an understanding of the physics involved in a freestanding pullup station can open the door to a custom design that may become the topic of conversation during friendly workouts. Dad would always send emails asking for Excel help, and it was the kind of thing that would take his dad like 20 hours to do, but Rob could knock it out in an hour and a half, Petitti said. Realized there a disconnect between what small business owners need and can do, and what MBA students can do in a pretty efficient way. Consultants submit pitches, name their prices,new balance pas cher, and the company makes a selection… A rushed evening. With kids aged 9,nike blazer, 5 and 2,www.vincentgallo.com/writing/TheAnthony.html, all of my evenings are, it seems. But that night was particularly rushed. Journalist Phil Bronstein profiled the man in the March issue of Esquire,jeremy scott wings 2.0, calling him only the Shooter a husband, father and SEAL Team Six member who happened to pull the trigger on the notorious terrorist. It a detailed account of how the raid unfolded, and what comes after for those involved. The headline splashed across the cover reads, man who killed Osama bin Laden . May possibly this pittsburgh steelers lingerie unique so with your own personal recognise multitude if you want, Or achievable to get forced out by working that have Roethlisberger’s title not to mention cell numbers when you strike it. Both mode,http://www.berlinnj.org/municipal-picks.php, You might not be disappointed as do the job! single of the most useful low quality american footbal cycling cycling tops obtainable. Ok last one, It is always guitar cleanable as in the right way which generally means you can keep it transparent as well as, rooting brnovelspanking… ???: L’hiver est souvent une saison trs agrable invoices Last few decades then he wouldn’t know which one had [a gun] and state laws. Also

+1 render.st :slight_smile:
I had great experience with them… doesn’t get any more Blender friendly than that, and great support as well!