Looking for creation of a complete VRtuber model #Solved

Hello,

My project is creating a VRtuber animated model, that I can use personally on Twitch!

I would like an anime style, female model created with one hairstyle and a cute school uniform as well as well as some cute bear ears and a tail.

I am completely new to model making, Blender, meshes and textures but I have reference images and some textures, as well as a basic mesh made in VRoid. I would like it done in the next week or so, but I there is no urgency other than my excitement.

For payment please let me know an estimate, or a labour rate as well as project expected time so I can budget. I am willing to pay for an amazing model!

Also if you have a portfolio of past works, that would be great to show me your style.

The model will need to be able to have a moving mouth as well as movement physics of hair and clothing,

If you would like to see my references/concept art please let me know!

Thank You!

Hello there!
Hope you’re doing good.

I can help.
Please reach me out at Skype: live: luis_18439, or mail me at [email protected]

Hope to hear from you soon.

Have a nice day.

Regards,
Luis

Hi Luis,

I have sent you an email,

Thank You!

Thank you everyone for your expression of interest! The job is now underway but I would love to keep all your details on file as I have many friends who may be looking for work similar to this in the future,
Thank again everyone!

Services in the field of 3D modeling, visualization, animation, 3D printing, CNC. Delivery of products for needs of visualization, animation; compatibility with common 3d editors, Unity, Unreal Engine and/or 3D printing, CNC machine processing.

Some of my works on:
https://www.artstation.com/aevtrid,
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2q2U0lYQgzlCEahqYbj5Aw.

Regards,
Alexander Volkov.
e-mail: [email protected],
tel.: +7 (912) 598-95-16 (+WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram),

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.