My name is Sagan, I’m a 24 year old hobbyist game developer. I’m working on a Fantasy Action Adventure, and I’m looking for some people to join my team. Here’s a video of my project so far:
I’ve done all you can see, as well as programming in Unity, but I just don’t have time for both, so I would like to find an artist to take over the environments. Also I’ve been using free animations from Mixamo, and while they’re decent enough for testing, I would really like custom animations.
So I’m looking for the following people:
- You will be in charge of doing character animations
- You must be able to do reasonably realistic animations and export them for use in Unity 3D
- You will be in charge of rigging characters and setting them up to be animated
- You must be able to rig and skin characters in a professional and detailed manner
- You must be able to do facial rigs and set up automated blend shapes
- You will be in charge of modeling the environments for the game
- You must be able to do well optimized, modular, lowpoly models
- You must be able to do detailed highpoly models and bake normal and AO maps
- PBR texturing preferred, but not required
If you are a character artist and you are interested in joining, please feel free to contact me as well!
I look forward to hearing from you guys!
Contact: [email protected]