[CLOSED] Looking for Freelance 3D Character Animator for Cinematic Previz (Paid)

UPDATE: This job opening is no longer open. We managed to fill the position. Thank you for your applications.

Hi Blender Artists,

I’m looking for a Freelance Animator to help me and @Oby1 previz (and eventually animate) 30 minutes of Video Game Cinematics.
We are working on “Ruth’s Journey”, a Story driven, First Person adventure game. You’d be joining a team of 9, creating Previz based on our 30-page script.

Here is a test done by Oby with our rigs:

And here is how it looks inside Unreal Engine:

You can find out more about “Ruth’s Journey” here: https://niftyllamagames.com/

I am looking for an experienced character animator who is able to work at their own pace and deliver quick results. Good communication skills are preferred. Blender will be used for the entire animation pipeline.

NOTE: The above does not represent the target quality for our Previz. Our goal is to visualize as many shots and camera angles as possible, so quantity matters more than quality. Knowledge of Cinematography is a bonus.

The Deadline is around July 30th (but can be discussed).
The expected workload is 2-3 days/week. Pay will be by the hour with a rate of around 17€ per hour.

Please reach out to [email protected] with a link to your Portfolio. Alternatively, leave a response with a Portfolio link and a way to reach you here. I will be monitoring this post during the coming weeks.

I look forward to working with you.

Kind regards,
Leander (CGSky)

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.