Looking for remote 3d artists

UPDATE: We’ve found everyone we’ve needed; thank you for all the interest!

Original Message:

Hi Blender Artists!

We have ongoing 3d modeling & texturing work for remote 3d artists. At Synthesis AI, we use Cycles (in conjunction with Houdini) to create assets & images for training computer vision. We’ve even used Cycles to render >7M scenes and generated >50TB of images! We have technical artists already, but are looking for additional 3d modelers/artists to perfect 3d assets rendered in our scenes.

We create digital humans, in-home and in-business settings, factories, and more.

Hourly rate is negotiable and depends on experience. We care most about efficiency, regular communication, and tasks being completed according to schedule. We use slack internally for coordination.

We would ideally like someone who is available to start within a week or two

If you fit the bill and are interested, please reply in the thread, or email me at [email protected]

Thank you!

1 Like

Hey there,

An email has been sent to you with my portfolio link.

Thank you!

Hi Matt:

Sent you a link to my portfolio and a couple questions – hoping to hear from you ASAP – im available to start on a limited schedule (around my day job) on Friday of this week

TIM
West Rim Digital Media

Hello There,

I have PMed you. You may please contact me in [email protected] for further discussion.

Thanks
Rocky Dash

Hi! My name is Pablo Ezequiel Padula and I am dedicated to the editing, animation and modeling of 2D and 3D videos.

Take a look at my portfolio

Regards!
Pablo

hello email sent thanks!

Hi Matt,
I am interested in joining your team. Please dm for aditioNl info