Looking for some help building UK High Streets in Blender for a Unity project

Hi,

I’m looking for some help building 3D models of UK High Streets for a Unity project I’m currently working on. Please get in touch if you may be interested in helping out or if you have any questions. A few details about the project below.

Project name: 3DHighStreet.co.uk
Team size: Just me at the moment
Project length: Each High Street could take from a few days up to a week to complete. I’m hoping to have 50+ built in the next 2-3 months.

Payment Methods: Free initially but may lead on to some paid work in further developing the buildings/High Streets once the project goes live

Project Description: Please find a description of the project on the website: https://3dhighstreet.co.uk

There’s a guide for how to build the High Streets on the website.

A picture from the demo High Street:

Hi! I’m Andrea, please to meet u! Your project is very cool ! Actually i’m using blender for modeling and i’m learning unity . I would be happy to help you! [email protected] it’s my own e-mail.
I hope you will write to me soon!

1 Like

Hi Andrea, many thanks for the message and the kind words. Can you please send me some examples of work you have done in Blender. Kind regards, Ian.

Of course! I will send u somthing this evening when i’ll come back home

I’m trying to send u some exemple of my works but the png filles are too heavy! If u give me your e-mail address, i can send u the rest! I’m really sorry