Looking for someone to collab with

Basically the title, looking for someone to make a project with, Im experienced with modelling, texturing, rendering. Would love to make a short film, a small little game project or even some crazy scenes. Here’s my Artstation to get a picture of how I am as an artist https://joshmarshall.artstation.com

1 Like

I would like to collab with you
[email protected]

I am interested to work with others
[email protected]

I have sent an email to you

I have sent an email to you as well

Hey man, do you still need people?
[email protected]

Sent you an email

Hey, i saw your work, and if you want to collaboration with me, i am in! [email protected]! Feel free to message me! Also here is a little about me : i am 17 years old and i work on UE4 for the past 2 years! I am a programmer. So far i have only used blueprints but i want to learn C++ coding!

All I’m missing from my projects are the environments, I plan on making a series of short (1-2 hours) games based on short stories or myths and legends. I can model reasonably well but lack in the texturing department. Drop me and email if you’re interested in helping out for a 50/50 share of any revenue made. [email protected].

Hello, if you would like, could you please help me with a small game for Down syndrome kids?

I am interested [email protected]

Thx! I just emailed you