Looking for someone to model a character for me

Hi all, I am looking for someone to model an original anime style character for me. This is my first time attempting to get a commission so any advice on prices etc would help me also. I’m looking to spend $100 AUD max but I don’t know how lucky I will be with that. I may be able to pay a little more but I’d have to pay in quarter payments.
The projects I would be using this model for are just YouTube videos and for drawing reference. Ideally I’d like it to be ready to use when I get it and have MMD (miku miku dance) capabilities, if not then just the model without rigging will be fine. I’d love the model to have a 2d vibe with visible lines.
This video link is the kind of quality and look I’m after if the agreed price is enough (I’m not linked to this in anyway just using it for reference). Reference video

If you are interested send me a message and I will send you designs of the character and more details of what I’d like. There is no deadline for this to be completed, preferably within a month or two.

Open to all skill types, if interested feel free to link me to some of your works and your best price. I have other characters I my request in the future.
If you’ve made it this far thank you for reading and I hope to hear from you.

Kind regards, Antony

link to my character below:
Character request (blue girl)

2 Likes

hello i leave a message please check it out!

Why not just get one HERE?

hahaha, why do you think there are so many? Everyone wants an EXCLUSIVE avatar :slight_smile:

My avatar’s good, though it might use a upgrade at some point.

I’ve sent you a PM!
Thanks for the opportunity!