Looking for support from a blender pro via skype

(Norber) #1

Hi!

1. What is the type of project? modeling, rendering, motion graphics, games, VFX etc

I’m trying to generate a mold that should be 3d printed from a model of a human face. I managed to do quite a bit of the work already but it’s going very slowly and I’m running out of time.

1. Are you a company or individual? We recommend to post a link to your website.

I’m both :slight_smile: This is more a hobby project but has some relation to my company as well.
3. What kind of designer are you looking for? Experience level, special skills, etc

I think that the work is pretty simple. I will show you the model, we will need to fix some aspects of the mesh, make it printable. I’d like to do this in an online session as I’d like to learn as well

1. What is the deadline?
    1-2 weeks

2. Description of the project. It is best to be clear on what you expect the final project to look like, this will attract higher level designers

If you are interested, send me a message and I will send you a link to the current model. I guess that’s the best way.

1. What is the budget? This is not obligatory, but it helps a little information, like whether this is for entry level or veteran designer.

(Pixel Urge) #2

My website is pixelurge.com if you want to look at the experience I have for working 3d projects. I can help out through skype if needed.