Looking for Technical Animators to assist Open World Adventure Game development

sometimes a bit hard to find animations with Mixamo as it seems their library is a mess with no order. But i found myself all the required animations .

Just use keywords like ‘start’, 'stop" , ‘loop’ beside the action itself (“walk”) . Also, use the word “catwalk” as there’s a full set of animations for male and female. Yes, pay attention to the description as you gonna be able to find the linked animations to a same “pack” of animations thanks to those “keywords”.

If you want, please post a short description of your project on that thread so it will shows its a running project. I gonna work back on my game this year and i will make it opensource so people can modd it easily.

Personally imo, if you wanna find someone here serious, consistent and not passive-aggressive (a true disease today) to help you in your project, you gonna need to have 1° some serious stuff to offer in return and 2° find people who are 100% if your game concept. 2 years ago i was crying to get someone pro with materials/textures/shaders but i guess my project was not attractive enough for them. So now, i do everything myself and its better like that. I did ask questions and learnt. No choice. If you have no money to offer and no domain of expertise related to game creating. Gonna be hard to be the leader of a crew that could fly away with their work and knowledge , at any moment :melting_face: