Looking for Texture Artist for Game (other apps welome)

Hello all, Fire_Head431 here on behalf of Craze Games. Just looking for someone to do volunteer work for textures for our game we currently have in production. Details are on a “need-to-know” basis, confined to team members. Although I can reveal that what we are making is a MMORPG.

The only thing I can reveal to you is the login screen with the logo removed, sadly.

The style of textures we are looking for are a detailed “cartoony” style, that of which you see in Guild Wars, RuneScape, and World of WarCraft. Here are a few examples from World of Warcraft:

If you’re interested, post a comment! :slight_smile:

if you wish to do another job, modelling for example. let me know, too

I’ve been becoming interested in creating textures recently. So far, I have only ever modified photos for textures, although I would be game for creating some stylized ones, if nothing more than for practice. If you are willing to give me a chance, then I’d be happy to volunteer.

Thanks.

Hi, I am interested in helping. I mostly work as a programmer but love doing art on the side. If you need additional help I am glad to put in a hand as a texture artist. Let me know.

Hey guys, the more… the merrier… do you have skype?

Indeed. (:
Unortunately, no, I don’t have skype at the moment. Email is typically my chosen method of contact usually.
If you need to discuss contact, then feel free to send me a private message.