Looking for tutor to support scientific modelling project, possibly animation

Hello

I am a scientist at a UK university working on brain development and I need to show my data in 3D. I’m brand new to Blender but working on a short timeframe (~2 months) so need some direction to make sure I’m approaching things in the right way. I’m therefore looking for an online tutor to support me on this project by providing advice. I’m looking to pay somewhere in the region of £25/hour.

Initially I would like to consult on merging and splitting very complex objects. The meshes are very dense and I’d like to keep the high level of detail. They’ve been generated from slightly noisy imaging files and sometimes need realigning/joining with each other, or irregular holes filling, and I’ll need to show the brains as though they have been cut from different angles, with a solid edge along the cut. I will also ask for suggestions on how to animate the complex shape changes and cell movements that occur over time. Depending on how things go from there (mostly on feasibility), there would be a possibility of further sessions and potentially some hands-on support to make the animations look good.

Thanks for reading and please get in touch if you have experience working with complex meshes and are competent at explaining things. I would appreciate any replies asap as I’m hoping to have the initial session this week (last week of April).

Best wishes

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.