1. What is the type of project? modeling, rendering, motion graphics, games, VFX etc
I’m currently studying Computer Science and we have a Project where we design a game. Here we choose a space-theme game and we need 3 Models for the main characters. They don’t have to be too complex. But we don’t have much time either. So i guess the type would be games?
2. Are you a company or individual? We recommend to post a link to your website.
3. What kind of designer are you looking for? Experience level, special skills, etc
I’m looking for someone who is semi experienced and can do those models in a short time, they do not have to be too complex as a trade-off.
4. What is the deadline?
~ 5 Days so ~30.01.19
5. Description of the project. It is best to be clear on what you expect the final project to look like, this will attract higher level designers
A finished game, 2.5D sidescroller.
6. What is the budget? This is not obligatory, but it helps a little information, like whether this is for entry level or veteran designer.
I’m really not sure what the usual pricing is. Depending on the experience how good/fast the work is negtiable
Since i won’t be checking this forum all the time, if you are interested please message me via e-mail:
What kind of models am i looking for?
Since i got asked this a lot this is what the models should look like:
The theme is space and there are 3 main characters:
Tank, Scout and Gunslinger. All of them should fit the space theme and differentiate a bit from each other.
A bit bigger than other characters. Has a sword
Has a gun, a little skinnier
Has a rocketlauncher as weapon. more “muscular” than scout, but smaller than tank