Loop tools crash blender

After compiled blender svn 2.62.1 r44615, Loop tools Bridge behaves strangely - on default cube if i delete 4 edges to be left with 2 parallel quads, it does nothing; if i add 2 circles distanced on z axis and join them, Bridge crashes blender with core segmentation, no other error messages. On a bit more advanced examples it gives segfault with

/home/user/blender-svn/build/bin/2.62/python
mesh_ensure_tessellation_customdata: warning! Tessellation uvs or vcol data got out of sync, had to reset!
    CD_MTFACE: 0 != CD_MTEXPOLY: 1 || CD_MCOL: 0 != CD_MLOOPCOL: 0
Total files 1|Changed 0|Failed 0
Info: Removed 0 vertices
mesh_ensure_tessellation_customdata: warning! Tessellation uvs or vcol data got out of sync, had to reset!
    CD_MTFACE: 0 != CD_MTEXPOLY: 1 || CD_MCOL: 0 != CD_MLOOPCOL: 0
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Could this be a bug or it’s just a compilation sloppiness on my side?
Blender 26.7 r43842 i got from GA works normally (no bmesh tho).

I had similar problems using the official 2.62 release. None of the LoopTools tools does anything. No fun at all.

actually i’m experiencing the same… no idea why (I’m trying the svn version because it looks that render layers works)
Also with this version CUDA/gpu computing is not available as option. is it the same for you?

also output to image in the compositor crash it

Cycles CUDA kernel compiles on a first render when you set it in user prefs. It’s a lengthy process. Works fine here.
Output to image in parallel with composite out did not crash for me…well at least plane and default cube did not.

Turns out that this is expected, kinda…