Loose Bones?

Hi everyone, I was wondering if it is possible to have your player to have his bones just flop around randomly (except for constraints) after death. That way when he fly’s into something his legs may fly at weird angles. If this does not make sense, tell me and I will write it in better detail. Thanks for any help you can give me.

It sounds like you’re looking for ragdolls- Blender can’t do that yet, as there’s not enough access to the armature system in-game.

Your question is perfectly clear. Many people on this site say they have bad English, but even if they are not perfect then they have a good grasp of the language (far better than my meagre attempts in any other language, anyway. Many apologies to those whose languages I don’t speak.)

@Inferno: Currently there is no recognised solution to your question. It is possible to drive armature bones by creating a rigid body structure that imitates an armature, but this is not not an easy solution as yet. The solution is possible, but it has yet to be implemented.

Best wishes for your project.

your talking about ragdoll, but blender has only just scratched the surface on this topic.
sorry to have had to break it to you but thems the brakes.

later.