Los Angeles - Visual Effects Artist needed

Hi everyone,

I work for a production company in the area of Los Angeles (Moorpark) as a Visual Effects artist and this company is looking for Blender artists with knowledge of After Effects, Photoshop and Blender of course and the offer is for a paid position with a long term contract.

If you are looking for work on this area please contact me on a private message and provide a demo reel or samples of your work. Applicants without demo reel or samples or work will be dismissed. This is an on-site job, no remote work is allowed, any applicant that suggests to work remotely will be dismissed.

Thanks!

Sam

3 Likes

Hello There,

I can work for you remotely. Kindly check PM for more info

Regards,
Lisa

This is for an on-site job, remote work is allowed unfortunately.

Hello Sam and Team,
I am a blender3D artist. Highly adept within blenders tools for 3d modeling for photorealism. I live in the San Diego area currently and am more than happy to relocate to an area in deeper into LA, seeming how you guys are quite far up north. I make trips to LA often for extracurricular activities and it really would save me some grief. Looking forward to hearing back. My email is [email protected]
Have a look at my profile on Artstation for examples of my work. https://www.Artstation.com/Junomars

I would be open if there was some info about salary since i am not curently working right now.

Thanks Johnny, I will send your information to the HR department for them to evaluate your candidature.

The salary is based on the skills and experience of the candidate and to be negotiated during an interview. In order for you to be considered please send samples of your work in a private message.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.