Lost Hope WWI BF2 Mod

I’m looking to start a total-conversion World War I mod called Lost Hope. This mod will cover great battles of WWI from 1914-1918 across Europe. I’m wanting to inlcude famous battles such as Tannenberg, Marne, Verdun, Somme, and Albert. The game will have 6 classes per team and feature authentic weaponry for each class. Classes include Assault infantry, Support infantry, Scout, Engineer, Light MG(portable), Heavy MG(stationary).

I will have more details as the mod progresses in the planning stage. I’m currently looking for mappers/3d modellers/texture artists

Anyone that can join the project or even contribute some models would be highly appreciated. If you are interested please post here with contact details such as MSN messenger and email.

This will be a unique mod because there are hardly any World War I games/mods out there right now. This is a modification for BF2 which means the engine and basically all the hard work is done for you. EA has released a BF2 Editor which has all the modding tools in one program. So this mod is more than possible and i estimate that a beta or alpha version could be out in less than 4-5 months.

Thanks for you help.

(i’m sorry if this is the wrong forum to post this in i couldn’t find any categories that would fit this :frowning: )