I’m new here and I’ve been learning Blender 2.8. I’ve really only learn’t enough to low poly model, UV and paint. The rest of it remains a mystery. I’m looking next to understand nodes, lighting and rendering. I started by watching the wonderful beginner videos made by Grant Abbitt. (He has such a nice and gentle encouraging manner). Many thanks to Weekend and others on my Twitch channel who have often helped me when I get stuck.
There are things I want to add:
- I’m hoping to add whisps of mist and a cloud around the moon.
- Bats, dead leaves and twigs on the tree. Grass, leaves and brambles on the ground.
- Light beams for the headlights.
- A better background.
And a lot I would like to improve:
- Transparency on various things.
- Refining the texture map resolution to be more consistant between different objects.
- Rigging on the characters.
- Lighting, rendering, etc.
All comments gratefully recieved.