Low Poly Potion Shop

42 Likes

Awesome artwork, thanks for sharing!

The multiple connected rooms is a really good idea. It adds more depth and variation to the scene. I hope to see this concept in future works.

1 Like

Thank you so much, I’m currently working on a similar layout, hopefully it will turns out well!

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

One of my favorite things about the many posts I see on this website is the prop placement. You did EXCELLENT with prop placement here, making everything fit in just PERFECTLY giving this piece an AMAZING aesthetic and feel to it.
The lighting in the first room makes it feel warm and welcoming, like a shopkeeper from an rpg game long ago, everything is so stylish and cute! Those bottles with their extremely long and slim necks, the drawers with the beveled edges makes it feel so much softer and cuter, the various colored and shaped picture frames and barrels of random items as well as the colorful glowing crystals! Everything in the room is adorable, and that book with the blanket and pillow by the window is a good way to tell a story with only one picture!
The second room feels perfectly like the house of a passive friendly witch, the cobweb is adorable, the chair is well shaped and friendly, the fire looks like it’s straight out of a play set! And the cauldron is well textured while still keeping the adorable style and charm! The skull barely poking it’s head out on top of the bookshelf peering at the camera is adorable, and the random boxes and bags strewn underneath the table tells more of who lives here.
You really made something incredibly special here, everything, every little detail is cared for extremely well, the books are all individually colored and have different shapes and bevels making them follow with the rounded soft style, the texturing on the wood and brick is supreme and the whole piece just reminds me of some Halloween knick knack set I’d find in my aunt’s house! It’s amazing!

2 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

It’s wonderful! Like a film set.

1 Like

Congratulations, this work has been nominated for the ‘Best of Blender Artists 2022’ award in the #interiorarchitecture category! You can vote for it here.

1 Like