***Low Poly Vegetation Contest*** ( rules pg 2. )

Gee, the contest is over? And there’s only one entry?? I should have entered, I guess. :o

LOL z3r0 d looks like you got yourself a texture CD! :smiley: :wink:

clearly I could use it too…

clearly I could use it too…[/quote]
LOL :smiley:

damn, i was thinking of actually enterting too…and then when I check out the thread to see if it had started yet, it was already over! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 entry too…not much of competition. :stuck_out_tongue: …perhaps a more interesting or inspiring theme would yield more results? like maybe…cars? or robots?

for serious. i finally finished the flurry of essays for school and “wha?!” two weeks went by!!

Maybe we should start a new one, without a set ending date. Not exactly as a contest, but more like a challenge.

Yeah I agree. And you could have a reigning champion in each category until someone makes a better entry. You’d have to have a revote everytime another 5 entries were submitted or somethin like that.

Keith. 8)

i like it. maybe we can turn the entries into a ‘vegetation repository’ or something? or is that asking too much?

I’m up for it. woo herbs! :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

… so when’s the voting start? :smiley:

Well there’s no ending date so you might as well post an entry now. You’ll need to create a new thread for it & add a blank poll. That way you can edit the poll at the top to erase the previous votes and start the voting afresh. That way we won’t need a new thread every time we have a vote. :slight_smile:

Keith. 8)