as graphical assets for my first Android app, I did some low-poly images with Blender.
The app is a turn-based 2D racing game.
Currently the graphics itself are simple abstract squares and circles.
Only for the graphical assets in the playstore I created some models with Blender.
Here, you can see:
- 3 trophies, for finishing on position 1, 2 or 3, respectively
- a checkered flag, shown when the player finishes on position 4+
- a crashed car, shown after the player crashes
- the game logo in square format
- the game logo in landscape format
I plan to include isometric 2D graphics in the game once the programming of the game logic is finalized. For this, I would need to create tile images of the floor/racetrack and of different cars in isometric view.
Anyone of you did isometric game graphics with Blender before and can share his/her knowledge?
This is still work in progress. Hopefully, I find time until summer to include some more advanced graphics.
I am open for comments and critiques!
You can check out the app here:
Note, it works only on Android 10+ because it uses the jetpack compose library that is still in alpha status!