He has a completely ready-made analogue of Sheppit support.
Several years ago, when the project was in working order, I rendered on his farm, everything works fine.
Differences from Sheppit and general features of this farm:
- Encrypted. Protecting the privacy of projects
- Unlimited list of personal tasks.
- No limit on file size 500MB
- There is support for Multilayer EXR
- Automatic saving of finished renders. (When starting the task, the save path is specified)
- Render node blocking blacklists
- Render node favorites whitelisting
- Private projects for rendering only with your own render nodes
- Schedule of work of a node and work of devices
- When starting a project, you can specify the minimum performance of a render node that will have access to work on the project (minimum number of GHz, RAM, CPU cores and GPU availability)
- Tiles. No Denoise artifacts. For statics and animation.
- Wide selection of tiling (from 2 * 2 to 8 * 8)
- Each task has a separate list of render nodes working on it.
- Explicit designation of the node that has hung, disappeared from the network, etc.
- Automatic reset of problem nodes
- A single server under close supervision and direct access of the author of the farm
- Support for Luxcore, Cycles, and many other renderings from other programs (Cinema 4D, etc.)
- The “start minimized to tray” setting
- Windows and Linux.
Friends, all this is there, all this has already worked. All developments are saved. Everything can be turned on, run and we will have our own Luxcore and Cycles network rendering for images and animations. Without strong restrictions like Sheppit, for more serious projects.
There are already many of us, we can do amazing things!
You just need to give motivation to the developer. He doesn’t need money. The farm will be free. All you need is activity, users, project life.
What I propose is to collect feedback from those who wish. Let’s just count how many people want such a farm?
If you are interested, leave some signal. +1 or comment as you see fit.