Luxrender Attribute error :(

I did a search and could not find anything, if I missed a thread or post would you please link me?

My issue is that I am trying to render a scene but, during export I get an error that goes as follows.

AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'data'

can anyone help me?

I am running 64 bit Vista with 32 bit Blender, luxrender has worked for me before so I don’t know why it is doing this now.

Hi,

Could it be that you changed the version of Blender or LuxBlend? It sometimes happened to me too in those cases. I usually fix it by editing the LuxBlend script at the line causing the error and replacing the attribute access by a known value, then rerun the script without saving it. This can be quite involved though and I don’t know if there’s a simpler method.

Jeanphi

I have absolutely no idea what you just said :spin: Thank you for trying though. It randomly started to work again, then I closed Blender, booted back up and it didn’t work again except I received an additional error, something about my camera not having a material, I am pretty sure that it is impossible to give a camera a material…