Luxury Bedroom Design

Instagram for more: https://www.instagram.com/fermimarlik/
All work was done with blender.

23 Likes

Gorgeous design and lighting! :heart:

The only downside for me, I feel like the environment backplates should be facing the camera directly in order to really be convincing. The backplate here works pretty well, but still not perfectly well, in the third render. However, in the first render, the backplate really seems like a wallpaper was placed the door, and is distracting from the otherwise impeccable work.

1 Like

thanks for the feedback. I agree with you. I can’t make a backplate somehow, I need to improve myself.

1 Like

what are the settings that you are rendering. Do you use any denoiser. when i use denoiser it causes a lot of destruction in my texture. how are you working with this?

settings : 1024 sample / Lights Path all 32 / open image denoiser with accurate / 2048x2048 res /
If you share an example, I’ll try to help.

Very nice well done.

1 Like

Thank you :heart:

this us an example what happens to my texture especially when a light from lamp hits my object

can you send me the blend file so i can test it

1 Like

Thank you :heart:

Hi Omer

this is my second account i am Brand serie that i have a problem with my textures that denoiser creates destruction. I saw that you wanted my blend file unfrotunately i dont have that blend file but i do have another which is my ongoing project if you can set up some settings for better results and set up some lighting like yours or a lighting that you usually work with i will be very happy for this.

Here is my link https://we.tl/t-umnJFaa4TD

Hello,
I made some changes. I don’t know the video card and processor model, but if you have a video card that can be considered up-to-date, you will probably render faster than your processor. So I changed the device from CPU to GPU.
I did Film>Pixel Filter> Blackman Harris 1.1.
Your hdri setup was wrong, i fixed it and added a different hdri, you can check the details from the file.
I changed the Ray Visibility values of the tulle curtains so that they do not cut the light coming into the scene and create noise in the scene.
There are copies of the same material with different names in each part of their objects, which makes it difficult to work in this way. Naming materials is useful for duplicate material control.
Joining the pieces of the chair together. I have replicated the other chairs as instance, and duplicating them as instance will contribute to the vram.
I made a few changes on your velvet material, the main problem seems to be in your normal map.
Differently, I made a velvet material myself, you can examine the details from the file.
I suggest you to watch the tutorials of imeshh and chocofur on youtube.

Thank you so much Omer about your effort for helping me

1 Like

Youre welcome

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thank you have nice weekend

1 Like