MA5B assault rifle

No problem, let us see what turns out…

I agree with watchthis, you need to work on the materials and lighting. Some hints, the emit option in the materials panel makes your object look more metalic. Try giving it a reflection. The ambient occlusion option in the world editing panel gives your scene a more coarse look. Nice model though.

Guitar87! How could you abandon poor Pluto like that? What would you have the banner changed to? An apple? But it isn’t as if apples are large fruit, what if we decided to call apples dwarf fruit?

i´m not sure if i did it right

again how do i move this 2 focused critique

Attachments

Yeah, I think you did it right, but the energy on both the spot light and the hemi light looks a little much. Take those values down a bit each, and that should help.

You can’t move it to Focused Critique. A moderator has to do that.

So, now that we can see what you have, the modeling looks pretty good, but the texturing isn’t that great. Take a look at the attachment here. The colors are mostly dark, which you have, except for that top part above the barrel. You have some sort of procedural texture on there in a brown color that doesn’t look so good.

http://media.gameworldnetwork.com/news_shots/4891585214622a3648f974.jpg

Good job…i thought the texture was different though

i´m working on it.
but then how do i move it to WIP
EDIT: does it matter if i don´t shift the barrel to black, i kinda like the crome-like color

Yeah, keep the chrome on the barrel, that’s alright.

No, you can’t move a thread anywhere. A moderator has to do it.

ok sry. i didn´t realize that

i think this looks pretty good

Attachments